Wednesday, May 27, 2015
4:30 to 7:00 PM
Share ideas with MAG educators and fellow teachers on connecting material culture to your curriculum.
- Make art from artifacts with teaching artist Suzanne Kolodziej
- A lesson in object-based learning using spoons? Yes indeed!
- Explore hands-on materials you can use in your classroom
- Examine our new eBooks - bring your own iPad or use MAG's
- Discover ways to use the app and other digital resources in your classroom
- Preview the new "do-it-yourself" Archaeology-in-the-Classroom kit
- Alex Smith, archaeologist and educator, will be here to answer your questions about the latest tools and techniques as seen in the Archaeology kit videos
Recommended for Art, ELA, and Social Studies teachers K-12.
Registration and prepayment required. To register, contact Kerry Donovan email@example.com or 585-276-8971.